Thursday, March 29, 2012

Warping Highway Optical Illusion


Firstly allow me to apologize for insufficient update yesterday as well as on yesterday. I simply hope today’s photo can make up for your gap.

Look the way the road in your right appears warped! It type of jogs my memory of these surreal-melted bridges and roads that may be found throughout Google Earth. The “imperfections” weren’t brought on by some automatic 3D computing and modeling that Google pertains to it’s aerial imagery. No, case a regular aerial shot, and also the warping is simply an illusion brought on by the super-wide tollgate that widens the street with enough tollbooths to simply accept and process all of the high-traffic.



It simply seems so surreal in my experience. Despite comprehending the illusion, I have trouble seeing the street being an ordinary highway widened at it’s belly. I can’t stop thinking those vehicles would tip over and fall, after they surpass the tollbooth’s “cliff edge”… What about you ?? Have you think it is impressive?

Oh, I almost forgot: Facebook made an update to our channel to comply with its new Timeline standard. Go ahead, check it out - there are many nice illusions posted to it daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment